CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The end is nigh....

So, because of statute of limitations, my car accident case has to be filed by the end of june. UGH. I am busy tying up loose ends, trying to get my own ducks in a row, while my attorney has to ask me who i am every time i call. I am soo beyond frustrated. I feel like everything is out of control and there isn't anything that i can do about it. I had my "final" dr visit and got the dreaded 'you're about as good as you're going to get". I knew/felt that it was coming, but it was totally different to hear it. I have 2 more visits of physical therapy. I guess it just took hope away. The situation with the attorney doesn't help any optimism either.

Oh well.. life keeps on keepin on, i suppose. Kids are out of school. Trying to coordinate their summer vacation in arizona with family. I have left it up to them and their dad, so ultimately, i am having to help Princess figure it all out because their dad is completely unhelpful.

I have a work trip for a week that i am kinda looking forward to. Not vacation or anything, but it should be fun.

1 comments:

JJ Hendricks said...

Sorry I couldn't find any other way to contact you except through comment on your blog. I found your blog online and noticed that you live in the Denver area and enjoy video games. I would like to personally invite you to a video game competition I am hosting in Denver on Saturday July 18th.

The event is called "Retro Game Championship" and it will be loosely based on the movie "The Wizard" with Fred Savage. Basically we will have 10 TV's setup with original NES consoles. 5 TV's will be playing a rare Nintendo cartridge called "Nintendo World Championships" which gives each gamer 6 minutes and 21 seconds to get 50 coins in Super Mario 1, finish 1 lap in Rad Racer, and get a high score in Tetris. The other 5 TV's will be playing an even more rare game (there is only real copy in existence) called "Nintendo Campus Challenge". This game gives you 6 minutes to get 25 coins in Super Mario 3, 100,000 points in PinBot, and a high score in Dr. Mario.

The championship should be a great time. It gives you a chance to show off your retro gaming skills, hang out with some local gamers, and play some very rare video games. I hope you can make it.

Here are the full details again:

When: Saturday July 18th 2-9 PM (you can come during any part of the event)
Where: JJGames Store | 7975 E Harvard Ave, Ste G | Denver, CO 80231
Website With Directions:
http://www.jjgames.com/page/retro-game-championship-2009

I will be giving away prizes through-out the night and will be sure to save a free t-shirt for you if you RSVP and let me know you are coming. Feel free to bring some guests along with you too. I look forward to seeing you on July 18th.

JJ Hendricks
JJGames.com
jj@jjgames.com
303-355-1329