CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Another gap...

Well lets see where i left off.. still haven't found our other dog. The Honey is back on the road. The Princess and I had a row and I think we are better now. Cheerleading is costing me an arm and a leg. The Boy is still working on getting his grades up. They are both itchin for school to be out. Work is work and just getting more busy. I seem to be less motivated recently. Still losing weight, but not at a rapid pace. I need to drop like 40lbs in a week. That would rock!!!

I have been going to PT still. I am really not liking that I have to keep going. Its been almost 9 months. I still have to go 2x/week. My neck still bothers me so I know I need to go, but I just don't want to some days.

I am getting REALLY excited about my nephews graduation and seeing the family. Ok, I'm excited to see most of them. This will be the first time that Honey has met the family, so I'm a bit nervous about that. But in the end, they don't generally approve of my life, so it doesn't bother me a whole lot if they don't like him. He's absolutely awesome to me and to the kids, so thats where its gonna stand. But it still makes me a bit nervous. Its a whole weekend of interaction with the fam, so thats a long time to first meet 'em. SO anyway.. I am looking forward to that alot and still nervous about it at the same time. It should be a great time.

We are renting an SUV for the drive and staying the whole weekend. Its like a 10 hr drive, but oh well.. it will be nice.. to have a rental car, not putting the miles on our own.

I am still recovering from my fall down the stairs last week, so my neck has been hurting. Haven't really done much except my PT exercises and still going to PT. I really can't do much with the kiddos except run them around when I can hardly turn my head. *sigh*..

{listening to Green Eyes by Erykah Badu}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just came upon your blog, and was glad to find it. Someone close to me has also had a transplant, thanks for the insight into your side of the issue.

teeth bleaching