CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2007

Its Friday!!!

Its a great day. The honey is home.. ok, well he's landed and on his way to the house. Its been 2 weeks and I have missed him alot. WOOT for gettin busy.

So, I have posted a week or so ago entitled "2 Weeks". I usually don't get comments or even know if people read my blog. Thats fine, its mostly just a vent for me to write how I'm feeling physically as the accident injuries/recoveries are progressing, how I'm feeling about life, the kids, work; more like a typed word vomit of whatever I'm thinking about. So.. anyway, on the post entitled 2 Weeks, I see a comment. I get a few here and there, but this is an uncalled for, unwarranted spew of shit that just irritates me that people have the nerve to impose their view on me or (if I have any) my readers. Its just ignorant and presumptuous that I am interested in their shit. Especially since I don't think I've ever written anything about my political or religious views on here. I could understand maybe they read it and thought i was a kindred spirit, but Nope, I don't have any of that. And, for what its worth, I'm pagan or agnostic. My beliefs are, just that... my beliefs. If someone asks, I'll share, otherwise, they get to be all mine. So, not only is the comments posted by a chicken shit Anonymous poster, they are offensive to my beliefs. I thought about deleting them, but am still undecided. Especially as I write this and wonder if (anyone is reading this) a comment, out of the blue, completely unrelated to the post topic is truly offensive or if I am perhaps taking it too personal. Either way, shut up and get off my web door cowardly Anonymous poster.

So, the honey is home, the kids are home from school today due to snow today. We didn't get the blizzard like they said we would, but it still piled a few inches up .. in the middle of April. I was worried that the Honey wasn't gonna get home, and he wouldn't have if the blizzard had actually come through, but my life was smiled upon and the kids didn't have school and the honey made it home! Happy Friday the 13th!!

I didn't get PT this week because of my schedule having to take the kids to school this week with the Honey gone, but I havent' felt bad. I have been doing my exercises, felt completely exhausted after work, but other than a little bit of stiffness, not so bad. I still think i'm losing a little bit of weight, but will be grateful to get back to PT next week. I know I do almost all the exercises at home, but something feels better about doing them at the PT gym. I wish I could go to the gym and do regular exercises, but not yet.

Work is kinda slow, but I'm busy getting ready and getting this packed up for a big event. All the stuff gets shipped next thursday so I need to have it all ready to go by then. And, its a lot of stuff. But, its coming together, mostly just paperwork now and identifying the equipment in the boxes, etc. But everything is pretty much tagged and only a bit more sorting and getting the odds and ends together and boxed.

{listening to Force Ten by Rush}

1 comments:

Mslovely101~of ~ LowKey Graphics said...

scorpio here.Mom also..just stopping through to say hi...