CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to the grind..

Yes.. vacation is officially over. Though there is more snow coming this weekend. Sheesh, the white shit falling from the sky needs to stop. Actually, its not the snow I take issue with. It is actually very nice and absolutely gorgeous when it snows. I can get over the cold, too. It is when it ices the streets and I am under house arrest. It has definately been much better with the Expedition now, but for fucks sake, it has snowed A LOT in the last 2 weeks.

So whats been going on? Well, the new year has come and gone, the honey's birthday is new years eve, so we had a good day. He got an iPod, and now is like everyone else in the house. 5 iPod Holiday Season, holy shit its expensive. The Princess conned me into her $200 Northface down jacket. Ok, I gave in because she absolutely had NO FUCKING JACKET, but I relented on the Northface one because its what she really wanted. To hell with paying bills. Who needs to do that with money? It was the end of Xmas.. as it has always seemed to last from Xmas to New Years anyway. I guess thats the benefit of having a shop-a-holic mom, you get to beg and plead for the after Xmas sales and she will give in. The Boy got a new jacket too, but not quite the level of the Princess' jacket.

So what else besides spending money? uh.. not a whole lot. During the home confinement, the Honey and cleaned the shit out of our bedroom, got like 3 bags of clothes to go to the Goodwill. We also got more of the bathroom done, and hopefully might be able to tile the damn thing in the next month. Its all thats left, tile and grout the shower. I can't wait. Actually, I can wait. I have been waiting like almost a year for the damn thing to be finished. I can wait longer. I am on a mission to clear the house of clutter. We are working one room at a time. The bedroom was room 2. Next up, the office! We actually made progress on that room, in that we bought all the brackets for the shelving units and now we just need to get the shelves up and getting 8ft shelving off the floor of the office will go a long way to starting on that room.

I had my first PT in 2 weeks. The snow and holidays have kept me from it. I could tell that I hadn't done my ball exercises at home much, but definately got a workout. Though, today, I am sore and my neck hurts, so does my knee, I know it was good for me. Thursday is coming fast, I can tell.

need to call and find out about my MRI, get the Princess scheduled for a physical, do something else, I'm sure. *sigh*, too much to do. Busy at work. Ugh! but thats how it goes. Life never slows down.

Oh yeah, obviously the kids didn't make it to their dads because of the storm. I was a bit sad for them, but relieved. Now I get to spend the next 6 months dreading his pressure on the Princess over the summer. Maybe, they will be busy and won't have to spend too much time with himm. Hrm..

0 comments: