CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Is is summer yet?

ok, so its been a couple weeks, but lots has been happening. Or at least it seems like lots has been happening.

first and foremost, there has been snow. And once the snow was gone, there was more snow, that was topped off with some ball breaking cold and snow. Four weekends in a row there has been snow. Not just a little bit of snow. AfuckingLOT of snow.

secondly, work has been balls to the walls busy. Lots of people in the office, lots of things needing done, not enough time to do it.

thirdly, i have been in pain since before Christmas. My neck has been nothing less than a constant source of issue. Some days I can't move, some nights I can't sleep. I have these beautiful headaches that go with it. I keep going to PT for my knee, but nothing seems to be happening with my neck much. Any exercise causes more pain over the next few days. Yesterday I went to the dr. and FINALLY got my MRI results. I have 3 bulging discs. I also have the honor of being referred to an anethesiologist who will give me shots into the cervical spine joints to help alleviate some of the irritation and swelling in the joints. I am now waiting on that referral. All of the ice from the snow storms we've had has done nothing short of wreaking havoc with my knee. I am like an old lady trying to walk anywhere. I have slipped, but only because it has been that frigging slick. I have been so cautious every step, that it takes me about 10 minutes to walk from the parking lot into a store. I just take very careful small steps and wear very treaded shoes.

the kids have been needing run around everywhere for everything. I used to think "Oh hell no, they won't drive" Now I think "I can't wait for you to drive yourself everywhere". the expansion for my game has come out, though I don't know when I will be able to play it. I can't currently sit at my computer for that long without enduring pain or a sleepless night.
I really just haven't been able to do much.

We had to spend $750 on a new water heater this weekend. Totally not where the money wanted to go, but it was before the water heater totally died, so I guess thats good. Just need to make sure it lasts this week while we wait on the new one. The Honey still needs new tires and shocks for the Expedition. That will probably have to wait another 2 weeks or month. Sheesh.

I am hoping that I will be able to go to Europe with the honey. It is now looking like it might be the Czech Republic in August. We will have to see how that all works out. Also need to get to my nephews HS graduation in May and Eugene, OR for my brothers wedding in July. Damn, lots of money on airlines comin my way. EEKA!

Still the kids have not received Xmas gifts from their dad. he keeps telling the princess its another couple weeks for her phone. She hit me for $100 extra text messaging on the bill this month. She is currently grounded. I am ready to have no phone for her. I think thats where it might be going. I still can't believe that he still hasn't gotten their gifts. Sheez. They will be out there for Spring break before they get anything. I feel bad for them. I feel worse for him that he doesn't even know what an ass he is.

{Listening to: Enya - I Want Tomorrow} This is about all I can handle this morning due to the head pounding.
So, when I say there has been lots going on, mostly I mean there has been lots of snow, lots of pain, lots of work, lots ofexpenses and some other stuff thrown in.

0 comments: