CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

How are you? Me? I'm Asstastic!!

Well I had full intent on posting more this week, but circumstances kind of took hold and ran with the whole family this week.

Everyone has been sick. I went to the dr. and have a respiratory infection. Pretty sure, thats what everyone else has too, though they aren't wanting to buck up and go to the doctor. The princess has had a rough emotional week as she's missing her dad and a boy she likes is being a jerk. Its also pms week, so she's got a rollercoaster going on anyway. the Boy has just been, well, a teenage boy. The Honey has been sick as well, so the grumps has roamed the house. Four out of six of us at work were sick, so that was fun. Princess and I stayed home from school/work once this week, the boy, he might be staying home today. He was sounding worse for wear as he was headed to bed last night. The Honey? well he's had some time off, but not because of being sick. We also had our water heater replaced. Now, fortunately for all of this, we actually purchased the new water heater before the old one died. I think I might have actually killed people if I would have been out of hot water this week. But, nonetheless, he ended up having to take 1/2 day on monday, and 1/2 day on thursday to go meet with the water heater installer. Oh yeah, it also cost an additional $150 to get the stupid thing installed because of the age of our old water heater and the building codes having changed. They had to run a new gas line, new ventilation, move the water heater away from the wall, holy crap enough shit. I still think thats what we paid the $250 to Sears for in the first place, but what do I know.

Work has been busy, despite my not wanting to be there due to feeling generally craptacular. On wednesday one boss got pissy and jumped my shit. Apologized that he was a little bitch, but still I was feeling like shit and he jumped me first thing in the morning about stuff i didn't have control over. Fuck, it was not a good way to start the day. Besides that incident, however, its been a fairly productive week. I have worked on documentation, interviews for new Sys Admin, general this that and the other things. The Honey has also been busy and I haven't seen him but one day this week for lunch. Weird. He's just had to be down at the colo alot workin on servers. Oh well, I suppose that keeps us from fighting, we may work at the same place, but we arent' in each others faces all day and all night.

I cancelled PT on tuesday because of being contagious and staying home from work. I went on thursday and feel alright. I needed the workout because i hadn't done it since last week and had spent alot of time just lying in bed. It felt good, I even felt good enough to cook dinner last night. I thought it was good, too! Baked Chicken with Raspberry Chipotle sauce, steamed brussel sprouts and yellow squash and some long grain rice. Overly healthy for our household. Everyone ate the chicken and rice. Roommate and I are the only ones that ate the veggies. HA! coulda figured that one, but they were good for me! I am sore this morning, with a bit of a neck headache, but eh, that is how it seems to be almost every day. I finally got a call scheduling my cervical spine injections. Its a month out. I will be sedated and it will take like 2.5 hours and have to have someone drive me home. Jeez, thats kinda nuts, but ok. So i got the time off, then realized that I had to have the Honey get the time off too.

The Princess has her physical at the dr. on Tuesday next week. Man, so many things that I think I am forgetting. Got the information on my nephew's graduation in May. I think that I can swing me and the kids at least, maybe the Honey going to it. It will be a long drive, and expensive hotels, but I think that it will be worth it. Then I still have to figure out how to get me and the kids to Oregon for my brother's wedding. Man, i need to really work my weight issue. Damn. Ok.. fuck..

Thats all now. More snow this weekend. For those of me counting, that is a glorious 6 weekends in a row for heavy snow/artic temperatures.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that everyone has been sick. I know how that goes. I hope you're all feeling better.