CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Weekend down, 4 days to go..

I am sad to report that I am at the point of almost living for the weekends. Why? Not quite sure except sleep. I am so tired these days but am not sleeping well. Like on Friday night, I ended up staying up until 5am when I finally went to bed and slept till noon. Then Saturday night, I went to bed at 4 and up at 7. Sunday night, bed at 11 up at 4, Monday night, bed at 2 up at 5. I am truly too old for this shit. I need my non-beauty rest.

The kids FINALLY got their Xmas presents from their dad. They were excited and I'm glad he finally came through for them.

Today is the princess's physical hopefully i have everything I need for that.

I had to change my PT schedule for this week to Wed & Fri. I am supposed to go play pool Wed night with a friend. We'll see how that goes. I am excited though. I want to start playing more, again.

Physically, I've been doing pretty good, especially with my screwed up sleep schedule. My neck is always hurting, but I have to just keep plugging along because lying in bed isn't going to help things and I have stuff that needs to be done. I am a bit anxious for my neck shots, but will just keep doing PT until that happens. A month out now. Crap, i wish it was a bit sooner.

The weekend was spent gaming, which was fun. I am leveling up alright since the expansion came out, but I still wish I had more time to committ to it. I feel a bit inadequate in some of the instances, but I guess that just takes time. *sigh*

Still trying to finagle going to the Czech Republic in August and now maybe Orlando with the kids in June. Dang. Too much traveling I want to do, not enough funds to do it.

0 comments: