CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 02, 2007

Witches Tits in a Brass Bra

Holy shit has it been cold this week. OMG this morning the kids schools were delayed because of -18 degree wind chilld. The roads have been icy because of snow, but no work delays. I was kinda hoping today work would be cancelled, but alas, it wasn't.

I have my cervical spine injections tomorrow. They called to move up the appointment. I am nervous. I have PT today, but am sore as all hell. I have been sleeping better, but still not good. Still going to bed after 10.

Work has been busy, kids have been busy. I am sure they are busy this weekend, but I won't be able to do anything because of my shots. They put you out, or give you an epidural. Then suggest 24-48 hrs rest. So, we'll see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything goes well tomorrow. I know that we don't know each other, but you'll be in my thoughts.