CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Grumpdillicious

Yeah, i'm grumpy grumpy today. I went to bed pissed at the Princess because I can't seem to enforce the priority of school and doing well in school. I got up yelling at the boy because he was decided that the time he needed to get in the shower this morning was when I get in the shower..every morning. Plus, there were no towels.

Work is psycho stupid crazy. shit was broke this morning, fixed it, people calling because shit i can't fix is also broke, people calling this morning because they are too stupid to do their job and believe that we(me) should be doing it for them. Nevermind that I will teach you how to do it, no no.. god forbid that, just do it for them and thats good. One lady has called everyday since last thursday, about 5-6 times a day, with the same questions that we go over and over with her each time. She doesn't get it, she doesn't want to get it, she wants to keep calling me. Plus, she's a bitch because the fact that she doesn't get it and doesn't want to get it is somehow reflective upon me. Interesting.. run with that logic, darling. Run far, run fast.

Its supposed to snow today. I am sore from PT. It was quite the workout after not going for a week. Went to dinner last night, it was tasty, but the kids wanted to dish it out with each other but not take it. The Honey brought me breakfast today, because i asked him to, but i just asked him and hung up. I told him that i was grumpy and didn't want to grump at him for no reason other than i am pissy for a multitude of reasons.

So.. haven't even begun to bust out some itunes this morning. Maybe I should and i will start to be less grumpilicious. Hrm.. thought. Oh.. if you haven't caught the SNL skit with Justin Timberlake called "Dick in a Box".. catch it.. hilarious..

0 comments: