CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

Starbucks rocks

So, its finally friday. Thank god for small favors. I am SORE SORE SORE after PT yesterday. My neck is nearly immobile. Not necessarily because of PT, but mostly because we have started light exercises and it works those muscles, which are not so politely refusing to be worked at all. It is just more confirmaton of the rhizotomy in a month to hopefully provide a more permanent relief. Though, at only 2 weeks after the facet injections and the pain is returning in full force, I don't have high hopes that the rhizotomy will actually be permanent. Nonetheless, the March 14 appointment can't come soon enough.

So a friend of mine sent me an email informing me that the Starbucks is offering free t-shirts Feb 15-Feb 28. They have a limited number each day and a specific time that they get started giving them away. I got mine yesterday and it is in the mail. But, anyway, the design of the t-shirt is "Your" starbucks drink. And you customize it and they put that on a t-shirt and send it to you for free. Now.. I love starbucks. Probably more than the next person, but less than some people. So, I naturally got my t-shirt. I also had to call my sister to tell her since we used to go to starbucks EVERY morning on our way to work. This was a few years ago when we worked near each other and actually lived in the same state. She also used to be a Starbucks manager and continues to have her daily starbucks. Unfortunately for me, I don't get mine daily anymore. Mostly because I have to be at work before Starbucks opens, so there really is no point in stopping if they are closed and can't give me my coffee. But.. a free t-shirt, customized by me, yeah.. starbucks rocks. The honey is going to bring me starbucks this morning. He is awesome.

I am still listening to madonna. I think I have like 3 more albums left. I *might* get through them today. Its not torture, otherwise I would change it. I can do that since I really am in control of the iTunes, right? Right. HA. iPod/iTunes controls me!! I still love my iPod, though I haven't listened to it much in the past couple weeks. I just been busy. I need to get in the habit of listening to it while I sit at my computer.

Speaking of computers. The Princess' power supply went out yesterday. She had a near panic attack because she was chatting with J, the boy that she fancies. I got her hooked up on the laptop. This took all of about 2 minutes and she was freaking. *sigh* Teenage girls are sooo dramatic.

The boy wanted to stay home sick yesterday. I made him go to school. He came home after puking in the hallway on the way to the nurses office and when he got there had a fever of 100. Oops, my bad for not believing he was sick. I apologized to him, but he was still jumping around and not looking like he feels sick when I got home.

The princess is home today not feeling good. She is also just kinda not going to school to get some chores done so that she has money to go to Parker to visit her friend this weekend. She had a tough time deciding if she wanted to stay home or go to school because she doesn't get to have her date with J. tonight or go out with any other friends. Its a rule. You stay home sick from school, you stay home sick from friends. She tried to beg, plead, steal, bargain me out of it, but I have held firm on that one with the Boy so many times, its easy to to stick on that one.

Hopefully work will be slow enough that I can just cruise through the day and not actually have to do any mind work. I do have to deal with Pivot table troubleshooting, though, which is sucky and I will have to think about it. But, its one of those things that if I can't figure it out, I'm off the hook. Those kinds of things are kinda best effort. Most things I can tell you how to do, or how to figure out, pivot tables are their own little beast that I try to stay away from.

{listening to Don't Cry for me Argentina by Madonna(of course)}

0 comments: