CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

Holy helluva

What a week it has been. Things have gone from crazy to psycho at work. I was out Thursday with a migraine that just kicked my ass. Even migraine meds only 1/2 way did the trick. Vomiting, auras, head being pounded with what felt like a sack of bricks. UGH. I stayed in bed except to puke and pee. Not saying a whole lot since I couldn't even keep water down.

The Honey comes home tomorrow, the kids have things to do tonight and tomorrow. I have gotten my starbucks on Wed and Fri of this week, which was tasty. They just don't last long enough. HA! maybe I slurp them down?

I haven't done PT this week because of the messed up schedule. The migraine yesterday did not help my neck at all. I was in bed and finally had to take a Flexeril to combat the stiffness in my neck.

I am hungry today. Very hungry. I will be getting lunch in a bit. Not sure what I will be getting though.

0 comments: