CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

5 days

Its been 5 days since my neck injections. They are starting to wear off a bit. I can feel some of the pain and stiffness returning, but still not as bad as it was. I talked to the dr.'s office and I am getting back into PT right away. And I can start neck exercises. I also set up the appointment for a month out to have the nerves cauterized. This seem so permanent. They are sending me more information on it, but I guess its my only option if I can't get longer than a week of no pain. I have also had a headache since the procedure, which I am not real fond of. They said this was not uncommon.

I am still contemplating a new phone for the Princess since her dad believes that to be his last vestige of control over me and her. Let her keep the phone he got her, let him call her on it. Other than that, he can go fuck himself sideways with all his bullshit. I am truly sick of his crap. He doesn't give a rats ass or concern about the Boy, he just thinks its alright to give the Princess a huge load of shit, process what he said for a few days, feel bad, then say "im sorry". Well Sorry doesn't fuckin cut it. Sorry doesn't take away all the shit you said to her and how you got her to cry herself to sleep. You are truly an amazing fucking parent you cocksucker. It is unfortunate that after 22 years of friendship, he has become an gigantic black hole of narcissism and I really wish he'd give up his half-assed notion of parental control and leave me and them the fuck alone. He just doesn't fucking get that they are afraid to tell him what an asshole he is being, so they keep it inside or tell me. And he doesn't listen to me, so they just suck up everything that he says and does to them; every mean word, every broken promise, every forgotton birthday or holiday, every check in the mail that never arrives. I am really still on fire over his bullshit this weekend. That just steamed me to no end. And yet, I was calm and chose my words carefully on the phone, but he still tells the princess that I yelled at him. What a fucking lying cock. Play the game you whore. I am not as dumb as you think I am and I am aware of far more than you think.

Now.. back to the regularly scheduled programming.. work has been busy, weird little thing busy, but thats ok. I slammed my hand into the door jam this morning, and think I broke my hand. It is swollen, has a knot and hurts to move it. Typing is a chorse this morning. Still working on hiring

So.. thats about it. I think I ranted so much cause I have been listening to Nine Inch Nails this morning. HA! Anger therapy! I am hungry.. have headache, hurt hand and therapy today. WOOT

0 comments: