CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Sexy Back

No, I'm not brining Sexy Back. That is Justin Timberlakes job. I just really like that song and its on my iTunes right now and I couldn't think of anything for a title today. That is a catchy tune.

Busy week at work ahead of me. I slept good, but not much so I am still tired. Played my game for a while this weekend. Almost got another level. Man its slow going, but still fun. Maybe tonight I'll get the level and then next weekend i'll get one more. I also started playing my other character and maybe I will get both of them to the highest. I think the Honey is going to be the first one with 2 characters at the highest level. Oh well, it probably won't be me, thats for sure. There is some stuff I am going to have to research this week for the game, but its still pretty fun.

Got the house cleaned, got the kids some money. They actually helped. Not without kicking and screaming, but they helped alot. Now to keep them earning their money every day.. that is the challenge. The house looked nice and we got almost everything I wanted done.

Have therapy Tues/Thurs this week, but hopefully its going to be good. I sat at my desk alot this weekend and could feel my neck tightening up. I took 2 flexeril for sleep last night and that seemed to help, so I'm not SUPER sore today, but i wouldn't have been able to get to sleep without the meds either, I was so sore. Oh well. I keep marchin forward.

Great music rotation today. Super Duper Love by Joss Stone is closing this post out today!

1 comments:

Bobby D. said...

loved your brass bra title... just wandering around and I found you. be back to read more later.