CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where's the weekend already?

Its Thursday. It has been a long week, seemingly. I have been busy at work, been busy at home. So many things on my to-do list, that I just can't even contemplate them all. I think I will have kids stay home this weekend and we will make a dent in housework.

The honey is home sick today. I went to PT yesterday. We didn't start back into neck exercises, but we are going to on Friday. The more I sit at a computer, the more the pain comes back. Its unfortunate that this is now a permanent injury. I hate that. I hate that for the rest of my life, I will have to buck up the funds to have a fairly expensive surgery every few years just to maintain.

No time really to type this morning, got lots of work to get done.

{listening to Re-Arranged by Limp Bizkit}

0 comments: