CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Results?

Well, I got my spinal shots on Saturday morning. They said they would give me happy drugs, but that i wouldn't pass out. Guess what? Hour later in the recovery room, I was waking up. HA! Hope it was a good nap. Even before I left the hospital, I was feeling better. NOticable pain decreate, even the stiffness in my neck was better. I have to call back today to talk and explain a couple of the things that I am experiencing, find out when I can go back to PT, schedule my next appointment, etc., but overall, much improvement.

I didn't get out to do much because, despite the improvement, they still shoved needles in my neck so i have sore muscles. But I was able to play a little on the computer on Sunday, even went out of the house! Saturday I stayed in bed all day. I was tired, and sore, but, like I said, still improved.

On friday, shit hit the fan with the ex-husband and princess over her text messages. He railed her up one side and down the other, but when I called him on it, he didn't have the balls to give me shit. What a fucking coward. Can't get into it with me, but can certainly make a 15yr old feel like ass. He even drug the boy into it, and unfortunatley he got sucked in. He felt like crap too, but I think he's learning his dad's games. Too sad for his dad. His fucking girlfriend I am sure is behind a bunch of this nonsense, not that she wants the princess to live there anyway. She is too jealous of her to actually let that happen again. I just don't know what the hell their problems are. Grow the hell up, people. Man, I am sad to say that I really just don't like the girlfriend. She can go to hell. Sadly, their dad isn't gonna realize that she caused issue between him and his kids until it is too late. It makes me wonder if she's got super-pussy or something, the way she controls him. He is a totally different person now that he's with her. Maybe mind-control pussy. UGH.. i just don't like her, but he's a big boy, pushin 40 and needing to act more like his 27 yr old girlfriend than an actual adult with kids.

On top of that, Friday was not the day that I wanted to deal with his crap, I was nervous, didn't feel good, etc. and instead I spend the afternoon/evening trying to make him see some god damned sense. Fuck him sometimes. Needless to say, it got worked out, though he ended up telling me and telling the princess 2 different versions of the events, so I'm pretty sure its not worked out, but he'll just hold it for me until the next time. What a cock. It is truly unfortunate that one of my best friends since I was 14, the father of my 2 kids, can't continue a friendship after 22 years. Buck up fool, she aint worth losing your friends and your kids.

Well, besides that, not much happened this weekend because, I couldn't do anything. I did almost get another level in my game. I might try to finish that tonight. So very close. Work is going to be busy this week, I have a feeling. I didn't watch the Super Bowl, but I did put like $15 in the pool. I got a call from one of my friends sayin I had won like $50, but that she had won like $250. Good for both of us. We'll see if I won more than that! The game wasn't over when she called. Maybe I mopped up. I don't even know how I won, which is probably the saddest part. It was one of those fill in the square things. $1 or $5 a square. Beyond that, I don't really know how its tallied or how a winner is declared, but I will gladly take my ignorant winnings!!

There was no snow this weekend. It was all over by Saturday morning. So that was a plus. Still cold as shit on Saturday, but Sunday was much better. Dare I say, Sunday was a pleasant day outside. Being that I actually ventured outside, I can say that.

0 comments: