CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ice Skating anyone?

Yeah.. so we got hit with snow yesterday and it proceeded to turn all the roads into ice skating rinks. I-25 had a 40-50 car pileup that closed the highway for HOURS. Multitude of accidents aroudn town, etc. This morning we had a delay and I just didn't want to get out of bed and come to work. I drove on the rink and it was horrid. Got to sliding pretty good in a few spots, thankfully, not over the bridge. Now I'm at work, 2 hrs late, but here (I still had about an hour and a half before work actually opened). We are done getting snow until tomorrow night and today is starting off to being a sunshine-y day! Hooray. Maybe it will be all melted off by the time I leave work. I do love me some short work days though.

I have PT today. I am glad to go, but am super sore today. I feel like I need to have my back adjusted. Maybe I can get them to do it for me. Hrm.. I also get my tens machine which should help my muscles in my neck.

I am currently disappointed in my attorney. I faxed them one of my medical bills and got a call back saying "you're gonna have to pay that". I about shit. That is part of the reason I hired an attorney so that I don't have to pay out of pocket medical expenses that will bankrupt me while I am continuing treatment. As I explained to the Assistant to the Legal Assistant "I have amassed a small fortune in co-pays and know that I need to pay them, but the reason I hired you was so that I didn't have huge out of pocket medical expenses and don't get sent to collections for not paying the bills" The assistant then said that she would have the Legal Assistant call me. Hasn't happened. They called me on Monday, it's Thursday, no word from the Legal Assistant. Hrmm. Maybe my point got through so they will do, oh I don't know, what I'm paying them to do? Its a thought.

One of my oldest and bestest friends called and he's moving to Denver and getting his social networking business up and running in Denver/COS. He wants me to be part of the launch and corrdination here in COS. I dunno if I can do it. It takes a whole lot of time, effort, corrdinatation, partying, etc. that I am not sure I have with a full-time job, 2 teenagers, physical therapy and injuries. I told him we would talk about it.

Hopefully work won't be so bad today. I am tired. Sinus headache coming on strong.

{Listening to the APL song by Black Eyed Peas}

0 comments: