CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

OMG teehee teehee

That is the sound of girls giggling. You know, the high school cheerleader type. Yeah. I got one in my house now. The princess made the Varsity Competition Cheerleading team. Not bad for a freshman, gonna be sophmore. I am so very proud of her, now she needs to learn to shake her ass, cause the girl can't dance. I am now dreading the financial committment to this thing. This isn't like a regular cheerleader. You know the kind that cheers at football games and shit. Noooo.. thats not what this is. This is the shit that they show on ESPN. Only they don't show the high school version, they show the college version. So, its like $60/mo (not nearly as bad as we paid for gymnastics alone) and $3000 plus travel expenses. Yeah. I will be a hurting financially mutha. Still, I'm proud of her.

The boy is going to be running track once spring break is over. I hope he sticks with it. The kiddos are off to sunny San Diego for 2 weeks. They are already having fun, though the princess is missing her first meeting for cheer and I get the privledge of going for 2 hrs. HOORAY for being a mommy! *eeek*

Work has alot of things going on in the next two weeks so I am glad that they are off school and I really don't have to worry about it. I have had a stiff/sore neck and it doesn't seem to be getting much better. Though, I must say, its still better than it was and I am doing my PT exercises. Still hard to evaluate how much the rhizotomy is working/worked. I hope I don't have to do it again. I really really really hope I don't have to do it again.

So to sum up the weekend: It was quiet with the kids gone. Kept hearing noises thinking it was them. The princess got chosen for Cheer. I got the pleasure of driving in a blizzard; this was a fucking blast. NOT! Went shopping, got a new bra, after having the trauma of VS not carrying the bra I've worn for the past 10-15 yrs. The new one is awesome, but I have to take it back due to some shiteous stitching. I am sad. I also took some of the Princesses advice and got some tighter shirts. I tried on pants, but they really didn't fit. I couldn't hit the Levi's outlet for ones like I found the other day because of the snow storm. Lets just say that if you have any kind of ass, ultra low rise jeans don't cut it. Or rather, they cut it.. in half. So I passed on the jeans. I played my game and advanced my 2nd character to the maximum level. Now I need to make some money and get my main one back into the swing of things. Maybe over the next couple weeks while the kiddos are gone, if I feel like it.

So, shopping, no kids and a bit of pain. It wasn't such a bad weekend.

{listening to Peace Train by 10,000 Maniacs}

0 comments: