CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

So on a daily note..

Now that my rant is over, my daily or however often I post update of whats going on is coming.

I am obviously, not emotionally well today.

I had therapy yesterday, which was good, but hurt. I am sore today, but its not hurty, its just muscle sore. Man, do I hope that the surgery worked and keeps up.

The Princess still can't dance, but practiced with the Varsity Cheerleaders last night. She has tonight and tomorrow for the remainder of auditions. If she makes it, I will be happy for her. She will have to work her ass off and grades will have to come first. I will also have to pay $3000 to do this, it will cut into her summer vacation, and $60/mo for gymnastics with her team. However, she's good at being a gymnast. She will be a good competitor if she sticks with it. She's just gotta learn how to dance.

The Boy is still a teenage boy. A kid at their Jr. High committed suicide last week so that has been weighing on him. The kid that died was a friend of the Boy, but not a close friend. They hung out at school only. Fortunately, the Boy took advantage to talk to the counsellors about what he was feeling and how it impacts him. I think that our early sessions with a counsellor for anger management and the open and frank way we deal with depression in our house helps him to be less repressive and more open in talking to people. I am grateful for this. There is a school memorial for the kid today. I am not sure how I feel about this. I am not sure as a parent how I would feel if it were my kid that died. But, the Boy got up, dressed himself respectively today to attend.

Honey comes home tonight. I am grateful. I haven't been sleeping well because of pain and him not being there. The puppies miss him too. The Roommate has been awesome in helping when the Honey has been gone, even though it inconveniences him. I sometimes think that maybe he should think about getting his own place, but I would really miss him if he did that and he helps SO much with the kids. Truly a great roommate, in the grand scheme of things. And a great friend too, which sometimes makes me happy that he's there.

Tonight I have to work until 5, go home, start making the tacquitos for the princesses Fiesta tomorrow, get the honey from the airport around 6:30, get the Princess from tryouts at 7:30, get more tacquitos made. Get lots of them made. I am already tired from not sleeping well, but damn, I got shit to do.

Work is busy, there is stuff i should be doing, but am not. There is stuff I am doing that doesn't need to be done right now. They are painting the new area today, it smells, I might be high. We should be moving in either later this week or next. It is not ideal. It is less than good. It is what we've got.

0 comments: