CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

even bee's get to rest

Ho-ly crap has work been busy. Not just a little bit. Run ragged busy. Everything has been an emergency right now, people's computers breaking (don't get me started on my calls to HP support in the last 3 weeks), things not working quite right, bandwidth hogs making internet surfing at work near impossible, along with necessary things like actually working near impossible. I HATE WEATHERBUG! We allow people to have iTunes, yet they still stream music over AIM. People need to make themselves technologically aware of what they do, but they don't or won't, or whatever, and they will bog down those of us who actually NEED the internet bandwidth for job functions.

The dr. was fine. he checked me out, said wait for a call to schedule and MRI. said that it will rule out disk issues and down to muscle issues but that we would have to find some sort of therapy that works because 4 months later i have exhausted the standard techniques and its still not working. Its not like I make this shit up, it is visible in my lack of head mobility that things are wrong. The PTs can feel it, the dr. can feel it. We'll see. He was nice and personable, etc. Will have to have the PT send a report to him though, so he can see that history of treatment. Still, I get to wait for an MRI of my head and neck.. WOOHOO!!. there's some enthusiasm, even if feigned. I don't *think* I am claustrophobic, but I do believe I will be put to the test with 30 mins with my head in an MRI machine.

Vacation coming up, new guy starts next week, getting a hair cut and color to cover the gray. Its tough being a redhead when you have gray seeping in, its not like gray blends in with the red hair. Oh well, keep covering it up is what I will have to do. Have to at some point find black shirts for me and kids to wear during the family portrait taken over the holiday. I am more than thrilled

Ex called last night to rub in Princesses face that he bought girlfriend the pair of True Religion jeans that she wanted. Unfortunately, I was out before they finished the conversation so I didn't get to ask her about it. I also voted last night. Pleased with the over all result as I am what most would consider a liberal, however my state has me disappointed, but not surprised. Focus on the Family and New Life are extreme cult presences in this state and their followers are devout, if not crazy. You can also apparently hire male prostitutes and buy illegal drugs and live in one of these evangelical fantasy lands where all is happy and god loves you if you aren't homosexual. I despise hypocrites. These organizations have gone to far in their fantaticism to even recognize the beliefs behind the religion. The religion is its own monster.

0 comments: