CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

poking and prodding

Today is the 1st appointment with the new pain doctor. I am more than a little hesitant and can't quite put my finger on why. Other than, of course, my neck is screwed up.

PT yesterday was good. Not as good as last thursday, but good nonetheless. The regular PT is back for tomorrow's session so i'm not looking forward to feeling as good, but I do love the one that I get when mine is gone. Oh well. I could change, I just would feel bad, wouldn't want to hurt feelings or anything. I feel like i get more from the sub than the regular one. Its rude, but thats why I will stay with the one I was assigned.

Neck is catching today. I am getting more sore as the day wears on. I guess its good that I will be seeing the doctor in not the best of conditions, but not the worst either. Hopefully it won't be anything too major. Dr's don't usually worry me, but this one is. *sigh* oh well. 4pm will come soon enough.

Busy at work, but not busy enough to have the day flying past. Not quite sure how the Princess is getting home from school yet, but I'm sure she will figure it out or wait until I get done with the dr. She can walk the 1/2 mile if she wanted, but she doesn't want. heh.. lazy bum for a girl who can run a 5 minute mile.

0 comments: