CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

starting over

Its monday. Weekends never seem quite long enough. This weekend was spend, as most of the past have been spent: in pain. I didn't play my game, I shuffled the kids to and fro, cleaned a little bit around the house, slept alot and mostly hung out and watched movies and caught up on Tivo shows.

On saturday, the honey and I had an errand to run, so we did, grabbed a starbucks and went to barnes and noble. A few moments of quiet time just the two of us was wonderful. We chatted, looked at books, grabbed a nifty gift for a friend of ours whose birthday it was. Most excellent morning. I felt alright in the morning. Not great, but good enough to get out of the house. We took the gift over to our friends house, visited for a while. They have the cutest little baby, even though he was a grumpy pants and didn't wanna let me hold him. We had about an hour to kill before picking up the princess so we went and ate sushi. Delish!!. superb new little sushi place. The service was SLLOOOOOWW.. man, took an hour and a half for our sushi lunch, but it was fantastic and tasty. Kinda set the pace since we weren't in a hurry for anything. Picked up the princess from her friends house, stopped at Jamba Juice and got her fix, looked at lab puppies they were selling in the parking lot. The honey wouldn't get out of the car. He said if he let one of them crawl on him then he would have to buy one and we soo don't need another puppy. Man they were certainly cute, and the princess all but cried for it. But we held strong. Man, the honey and I are both suckers for animals. I would have a house full (not that I don't already).

I digress, once we left the cute little black lab puppies, we picked up the boy from his school where he had been flirting with his latest little girl friend. Its about to the point of annoying, but I suppose boys will be boys. Got home, and just felt wiped, started making dinner, was an evening warm enough for a cookout, so we had some garlic guiness steaks, with some grilled potatoes with veggies. Tasty goodness. Then it was movie watchin and sleepy time. I probably went to bed around 7 because i just couldn't stand it anymore. My neck ached and hurt, my head was starting to hurt. Just needed to lie down.

Sunday was mostly just lounging. Picked up the princess from her friends house, made a run to wally world only because the honey can't cope by himself with that many people. And man was it crowded. Got in and out and back onto the couch for a couple movies. Dinner was chicken and steak fajitas with refried beans & cheese. Damn tasty, though under appreciated in my house I think. Spent like an hour doing dishes, which just kills my neck. It is absolutely not good posture to scrub dishes.

Today is PT, with the sub PT, so I think I will feel better. Tomorrow is appointment with new doctors. Friday I got all my receipts and forms and such mailed back to the attorney. Hopefully they will get them. Thank goodness for copies. I keep a copy of damn everything for this stupid accident.

0 comments: