CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 17, 2006

one the verge..

I leave for vacation tomorrow. I am completely unprepared. I haven't packed, I haven't done laundry, the kids haven't packed or done laundry. The whole house is sick. the Boy stayed home from shool again today. The princess couldn't stay home and have her social life disrupted.

I had PT yesterday. I am sore today and not feeling that hot. My neck hurts like nobody's business and I am getting more and more anxious at going to AZ for the holiday. A week is a long time to be with my family and their dysfunction. But I am excited to see my new niece.

I am busy at work trying to get things done here before being gone for a week. I am also very very hungry. Lunch can't come soon enough.

0 comments: