CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

stop, look around

{Listening to Different People by No Doubt}

well this has been a crazy crazy week. I am so very ill prepared for my trip this weekend. I don't have time for vacation!!!. Lets start where we left off last week: The weekend:

Saturday I was up at 6, out of the house by 8 to run errands, get my hair cut, colored, etc. Home by noon, tried to dye the boy's hair blue. It didn't work, went back to the store for hair stripper, tried again, still no dice on the blue hair. Friends came over, ate some dinner. Took the princess to her friends house for sleepover, took some meds and went to bed. My neck had been bothering me all day, but I just mostly kept pushing on because I had so many errands to do. The unfortunate part of it was that the most important errand didn't get done because the place was closed due to Veteran's day. The Honey was sick, so he contributed no help other. I don't blame him, he needed rest.
Sunday, up at 6 again, played WoW for about 30 minutes, logged off, picked up Princess from her friends house. I was stiff and sore and couldn't barely see, so I vegged on the couch and tried my ball exercises. I did what i could, but it didn't work out. Watched Friends With Money. Not as good a flick as I had hoped. Roommate made Traditional Lamb Stew, which was very tasty, but gave everyone the shits. The ass piss was worst for the Honey who still was not over being sick.
Monday, work at 6, new guy started. I do believe he has promise. Very busy day, things were kinda crazy, not much training, but a little. Got him started building his computer. He did much better than the other guy that was here did. MUCH better. This is promising! Honey left work at noon to go home and get some sleep before his trip on Tuesday. I had PT today. I left feeling worse than when I went, but the exercises are tough and they keep adding more. Home, pick up the Boy from basketball game at 7, then some culvers. Home, meds and bed.
Tuesday, whole house is up before the ass crack of dawn. Honey is leaving (on a jet aeroplane), Roommate is taking the kiddos to school, I have work. Started training the new guy today. Got things covered. I truly believe he will pick up the desktop stuff. Its going to be the custom applications. We'll see how the week goes. Went shopping for black shirts with the princess after work today. Found the Boy a black polo. Apparently, girls/women don't wear black polo's. We may be shopping in Phoenix. It snowed. My neck is feeling alright. I wouldn't say good, but i'm at least functioning. If I move a certain way, it gets stuck. And, by certain way, I mean anyway other that looking straight ahead. This is not new, its especially not new after Sore throat starting. Think I'm getting sick. Princess complains of sore throat too.
Wednesday, I have to drive on the ice. This did not help my neck. It was already hurting from a restless night of sleep. The Honey was gone. I had to go into late to work because I had to take the kids to school. It was slick as shit on the east side of town. Just enough snow to freeze on the street and make it icy. I was a big ball of nerves and stress. My neck was knotted by the time I got to work at 7:15. More training. Got some good time in today, the phones weren't very busy. I think I am going to have him take phone calls. Have the after hours meeting. It sucked. The guy talked for 30 min longer than he was supposed to, and then thought he cut it short. Asked a question, then got treated like a retard. They didn't order enough food, they brought like 6 sodas. Man, the assistant can't plan anything for the life of her. I was parched by the time the 2 hours of droning were over. Got 1 glass of a nice Merlot, chatted, wrapped up the meeting. Unsuccessfully tried to steal a lemon bar. Had to take the Princess to a practice for competitive cheerleading/tumbling. The coach wanted her to come and join because of her gymastics. Got home at 6, left house at 6:30, got stuck in traffic due to accident. I freaked out and had to sit in the car a little while. I still cannot drive in traffic. Some days the fear of being rear-ended is overwhelming. Picked up the Boy from basketball, talked to the Honey long enough to know that he was hung over and delayed in Chicago for 2 extra hours. Midnight arrival time. Took the Boy to grab some dinner, best buy to get his Tenacious D cd. I love Tenacious D and was a bit apprehensive about the boy getting it because of language, then second thought that this was a movie soundtrack, it will be ok. I was wrong. Now, again, I love Tenacious D, apparently the Boy does too, but no, the language is not tamer in this album than in any of their others. Boy loves it. Went and finished watching the princess practice. It was done around 9ish, got home 9:30 and tried to crash. Princess says she has a sore throat and a swollen eye. Boy's voice is scratchy and he is sniffly. My throat still hurts, my neck just gets worse as the day goes on. The longer that I actually have to do things, the more it hurts at night. Was just about asleep when the Honey got home and the dogs couldn't get to the door fast or loud enough. They were more than excited to see daddy.

Thursday, today, NOW! after getting to bed at around midnight, getting up in time for work was rough to say the least. My neck is killing me today, but I have PT. I guess that is good. I just remembered that the Roommate told me the MRI people called. I need to get the number from him and schedule that. Shit... More training today. I think I am going to let him take a phone call or 2 and coach him on that. We did rip apart 1 laptop yesterday and started getting them built. He did well. I am excited. The Boy is home sick from school. The Princess is going to miss 1st period, then go to 2nd period. Then call if she needs me to come get her. She said her eye is almost swollen shut, so did the Honey. Ugh. I dont' have time to leave early.

Thats where the day stands at almost 8:00am
{Listening to Disco Club by Blackeyed Peas}

0 comments: