CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 15, 2006

Holiday Party

Today is our company holiday party. Everyone gets dressed up, we go to the nicest hotel in town and start the celebration at 11:00am. Don't even have to come back to work. They usually give out nice prizes and its entertaining. The food is good, the drinks are free. Today should be a good day. Still have work to do before the party and I've been getting lots done this morning.

Been reading websites about the Wiimote flying through TV's and what not. Most of it seems to be people just being over zealous with the game. Too funny. We've been fortunate to have nothing more than sore muscles in our house.

PT yesterday. Was good. worked hard. A bit sore today, but not doing too badly. Went to bed early so I think that helped.

More shopping this weekend to finish off presents. I had a bout where I felt bad about lying to the kids about what they want vs. what we bought, but I truly want them to be surprised. I think they both will be and I think they will be happy, even if they don't get everything they wanted. But I think they will get most of what they want.

Gonna try to play the game tonight. I haven't played since Monday, so I am excited to do something. My friend is still not talking to me or anyone associated with me because of it. Too bad he's a 29 yr old child. Makes me sad to lose a friend over a stupid game, but I apologized, either he can accept it, or lose 6 more friends cause he thinks he can't be friends with people I'm friends with. Sucks to be lonely like him. Oh well.

0 comments: