CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

i've made it

to Friday. This has been one long week. I have been more busy than I expected and just keep being on the run. I haven't had the inclination to log into my game even once. I do believe I will be leaving my current guild for a much larger more experienced guild, but not quite sure exactly when. Probably this weekend.

I had PT yesterday again. I hurt today. I have been doing my best to work hard at the exercises to ensure that I make progress, but some days they are just rough. I do see a pay off, though, and actually think i'm losing weight. It doesn't help my neck any to actually work at the exercises, which is discouraging. Still no word from the MRI.

Busy yet again today. Keep on truckin along. Haven't even got itunes cranked up yet this morning.

Shopping this weekend, I think. And bill paying. But thats ok too.

0 comments: