CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Stomach in knots

So today was supposed to be my deposition with my attorney and the insurance adjuster for the other person. My stomach has been in knots for the past week over this, wondering how its going to go. I got a call about 10 min before to say its been cancelled and will be rescheduled. Hrmph. Now I get the pleasure of fretting over the holidays about it. Oh well.

Just have a couple more presents to buy and then we are done with the kiddos. That is good. Ready for vacation. So far I have done a good job of throwing them off track of their gifts. Which is highly unusual for me. I usually can't wait to give them the things that they really want. Got another week of holdout...we'll see how that goes. I have even managed a straight face to tell them no to the things they want, and we got, but I want them to be surprised.

Had PT yesterday. Feeling alright today, not too sore or stiff. I think that I am getting better. Still no word on my MRI stuff, but oh well, since it is the holidays, I presume that doctors take much vacation or something. I have been too preoccupied to even have a minute to call them.

Busy at work, busy at home.. life is pretty good at the moment, just busy.

0 comments: