CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

seeing as how...

Its 2 weeks past thanksgiving, I finally got my photos sent out and put up. I didn't take but a couple photos, so i'm not sure, but I am in exactly 1 picture. I don't know that there is many of me from anyone else, either. I think that makes me sad, but I can't say that I didn't expect it. In my sister's house, she has walls and walls of pictures.. with exactly 1 of me in any of them. Par for the course, oh well. I don't have any photos from anyone else. I haven't gotten the link from the professional photographer that took the family pictures. Mine are up and the link is sent.

Today is PT. I hurt today. I finished my book last night, so I stayed up too late again last night. I haven't been sleeping well. I'm not sure why, just can't seem to get comfortable. I have been taking the ibuprofen like the PT suggested, but i don't know that it is making a difference. We are past a week of the MRI and still don't know results. I am kinda just wondering about that. The PT seems to think it won't be anything. A friend of mine got in a wreck in Sept and she has to have surgery on her lower back. Her accident wasn't even as bad as mine. Just crazy.

The honey is off work today as he is studying for his finals. We went to dinner last night and it was awesome. Our favorite steak house. I get to eat it for lunch today too!! Work is busy, but good. Boss has been full of piss and vinegar, giving alot of shit, but its funny. Its partly why I love my job. Joking around and having fun while at work, its what makes it less work-like.

Looking forward to some PT. Looking forward to some new exercises. I was showing the kids a couple of the exercises that I have to do for PT on the ball and they both thought they were hard. Which they are, but funny that the kids, active and athletic, thought they were hard and I have to do them every day with my fat ass.

The kids are getting ready for finals, we are all looking forward to vacation and Christmas time. Still no word from their dad on tickets. Oh well. Seriously not my problem. We will do something if they don't go. I will feel very sad for them. But unfortunately, he is a selfish prick and spending his life with his bitch is currently more important than his kids. They are busy in their lives and thats exciting. The Princess is working on track season. I need to get her a new physical. The boy is working on the school newspaper and being himself. They both spend much time working my last nerve, but thats not to say its bad. They are teenagers. Its their job to drive me nuts, but fortunately, they are good kids... still...so far.... I love them to death. I know how sad the Princess is not to be at her dad's, but man, I am SOOOO glad she is with me. I think she is happy in her life and how things are going. She's got great friends, and I think that what she likes the most is the knowledge that she's not going to be uprooted. She gets to go through High School with the same people. Her best friends here are awesome and they are all crazy ladies. The boy likes everyone, everyone is his friend. He has a crush on a girl and its the cutest thing, though we've had to nip it in its bud since he's not allowed to have a girlfriend and they were getting too close and doing too much "not going out" stuff. Hanging out all the time, going to the movies, etc.

Love the kiddos, love the honey, thinkin life aint too bad right now.. with the exception of chronic pain in my neck. I need to fix the house up. Get shit in order, get shit thrown away. After the new year, when finances calm down, I will be working that malfunction. I almost ripped up all the carpet in the living room and dining room the other day on a whim. The Honey stopped me. I will be paying someone to fix the bathrooms first.. then the kitchen/dining room, front yard has to be in there too. So much for vacation, money is going into the house.. heh. excellent. I actually want to go to Disney World if honey has to go to orlando for work. Take the kids. All kinds of things running through my head this morning. Off I go to work..

{listening to King of May by Natalie Merchant}

0 comments: