CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Aaaccckkk!!

Today is wednesday... already. The reason for no posts this week yet? I have been absolutely slammed at work... not just a little, barely a minute to breathe, not taking lunch, slammed. There have been the existing program problems, more people needing something immediately, issues with the billing system (priority #1), odd and ends problems, phones ringing off the hook. And, sadly, for all my complaint about how busy i am, i am grateful that HD dude is gone. I have hired a temp that comes in today to give some help. I have also discovered that HD dude totally fubar'd all of the training laptops and they need to be looked at each and every one of them. *sigh*

Last weekend was hell... I took Princess shopping for all the necessary homecoming things, dress, shoes, make up, hair, nails, jewelry.. I had a great time with her and doing "girl" stuff. Took pics of her and her date. they looked so cute. She said she had a great time.
Had a panic attack when i couldn't the Boy and he wasn't answering his cell phone. He has been grounded for not being where he said he would be and not calling to tell me where he went. On sunday, i went shopping all day, by myself. I probably didn't need to spend the money, but i needed some time just for me. I got quite a few new work clothes, 2 new pairs of shoes, one is a really cute pair of steve madden peep-toe wedges... just adorable. can't wear them until my knee is better.

Speaking of the knee. yesterday was PT. I hurt worse when I left than when I showed up. My regular PT is back and i just am not sure she does enough for me. I will bring it up on thursday. Today i feel like ass, but its not in just a sore, they worked me over way, its an actual my neck back and knee do not feel good today. I still need to make a dr. appt.

The Boy has a game today, not sure if i am going to make it. Princess has XC meet tomorrow..i am definately not going to make it due to PT.

Hopefully today will be a bit slower...hopefully, since i have to train new guy

0 comments: