CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

feels like monday

but it is tuesday. i am hurting, much like the weekend. I rode to cripple creek with Roommate and have not been the same since. a simple 40 min drive should not render me incapacitated for 3 days following. I have been in bed and on meds since i got home. I hate feeling like a cripple. Couldn't go out to the pub with Roommate as planned, though it was good to finally get out and do something, even though that will be my last trip for a while. anywhere. i hope that i am able to travel around thanksgiving.

i am somehow pushing through work today. it is a must, just too much going on. i am grateful this weekend that the kids had other things to do because i just couldn't do anything.

my neck is so stiff with a golf ball sized knot in the left side. this knot always seems to be there, but just increases and decreases. been doing all of the PT exercises and it gives some momentary relief, but not for long. since the drive i have had shooting pains from my knee up into my thigh and my lower back has just been sore and achy.

keep on truckin.. thank goodness for short weeks.

0 comments: