CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 01, 2006

can i get a woot!

Today is friday. hopefully quiet as I am the only one here. Just seems as though ths week has been dragging on forever. Looking forward to the 3-day weekend. can't really drive anywhere because of the neck and back, but thats ok. The kids have plans. They have no school today, so last night they both spent the night at friends house. Tonight Princess has football game and dance to attend. Don't know what Boy has planned. I have some in-game raiding to do, maybe sci-fi friday shows. tomorrow they both have sleepovers planned again. Hrm. maybe Honey and I should do something. hrmm..

Princess moved from 12th to 9th in her meet yesterday so she goes to the NM invitational next weekend. That just rocks. she is quite the little runner and may be ready for her marathon in Dec. The Boy is still sticking it out in football and found his cleats. I'm glad. them getting stolen pissed me off. He has lost like 10lbs, so I think he likes the results that playing is giving him. I hope he keeps it up and recgonizes that even if he isn't a starter, he's doing well for himself with the exercise.

Speaking of exercise. holy shit. Physical therapy my ass. torture. Simple stretching, muscle strengthening exercises HURT.. today I am sore as if i had worked out for 3 hrs including cardio and weight lifting. Man. Maybe i'll lose some weight from having to do these exercises. They give them to me for one leg. I just do them on both legs. Can't have one skinny leg and one fat one, now can i? I am barely moving, sore but slight bit less pain, so i think the exercises actually are helping. but man, yesterday they were pure hell.

Ready for the weekend at 7am on friday. yep... definately time to go home and relax.

{listening to In My Place by Coldplay}

0 comments: