CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

i forgot about bitches

you know, i try to retain a perspective of what my needs and wants were in high school so that I can be more understanding now that my kids are teenagers. But let me tell you. I forgot about how bitchy and petty girls are.. so we got the one site removed. then Princess gets an im from the girl sayin i put more pictures up i have a bunch of sites that you dont' know about. So i found a couple, only one has a picture of Princess with the saying "Princess is a bitch" over and over to take up a whole page. I think its funny. but sad at the same time. i am on a mission with this girl now.

Physical therapy today. i am still sore from tuesday and today my neck and back and knee are really killing me. its kinda crazy, i hoped doing the exercises would start helping me, but i guess what can i expect after just 2 appointments?

work is psychotic today. they released a new program but several hundred user accounts have to be recreated and so people are calling like crazy. HD Dude gave a 1 week notice. can't say i'm sad. maybe he'll do better at his new job. I just find it amazing that he found another job doing tech support when he couldn't tech support his way out of a box. Being by myself will probably be less stress than with him here and having mild expectations from him. No one else means no other expectations.

0 comments: