CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Karmic Vortex

So, I am not normally a blogger. I've tried it before, I failed. I've never been good at keeping a diary, but I always think its a nifty idea. In high school, my therapist said I should use one to deal with my anger toward my mom. He was wrong, and an asshole. In church, they said I should use one to express my feelings toward God. They were wrong, I'm not sure there is a god and why would (s)he read a diary? In college, they said I should use one to keep track of assignments and due dates. They were wrong, I forgot to look at the shit I wrote down. So here I sit, in middle age, 3 years after a previous attempt at blogging, trying it again.

I came to blogspot through a new, not quite yet a friend. It struck me that I might want to give it a shot once again. Maybe see if I can keep it up. Maybe keep track of whats going on right now, cause, well, its alot.

0 comments: