CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

amazing....

sometimes, you can actually accomplish things. in yesterday's post, i bitched about xanga.com. I still hate them for their attitude and sadly believe that if your child is going to have a page on the internet, myspace.com is the way to go. Not that I think anything is truly safe for kids on the internet, but through education and monitoring, as parents its what we can do. Nonetheless. The girl who refused to take Princess's photo off her site had her site shut down with a few carefully worded emails to xanga.com. Unfortunately, it wasn't until I copied the attorney general's office, that any action was taken. Very sad that they work that way.

Scrambling to find headrests for the pathfinder. Guess we will have to buy them. sucks that.

Hurting today after PT. really hurting. The Boy's first football game is today. I will have to drive about 40 min to get there. Lets hope i can do it without too much pain. Roommate may be going with me, and I will probably have him drive.

Hopefully a slower day at work than it has been.

{listening to Automatic Stop by The Strokes}

0 comments: