CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

trash talkin'

{listening to Vibrate by Andre 3000}

I need more music at work.
I am tired this morning.
looked at new couches yesterday. nothing that i loved. couple things that i liked. we didnt buy anything.
i need to research the video game i play. yes. research a game.
i still haven't found an acceptable car. though, i have only been to one dealer and the rest has been lookin online. nonetheless discouraging.
i feel that more and more i am in a funk, but recognize that just hurting all the time is probably contributing to that. I am in a good mood, but just not my normal nothing gets to me self.
i haven't even felt like cooking. when i get home, physically, i am wiped. that is just shocking.
cleaning.. nope not that either. *sigh*.. i hope i feel better after monday's dr. appt and knowing more about where i stand. i think the not knowing anything is kinda bringing me down.
work is calm this morning. hooray.. now i can play catch up.

{listening to My Skin by Natalie Merchant}

0 comments: