CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 10, 2006

MRI day

{listening to Strong Enough by Sheryl Crow}

Today is the MRI on my knee. I am anxious but not scared or anything. I wish more than anything my back would stop with the pain. The bruising is almost all gone on my leg, though my ankle is still swollen and bruised and extremely painful to the touch. The knee is still swollen and doesn't look right.

Work is still busy for the next week or so, at least that is keeping me occupied. Its hard not to be busy when i have to do the job of 2 people. HD Dude (the guy that is supposed to help me) is about worthless. I need help, not a receptionist. It gets frustrating because if I am not doing work that he is supposed to be doing, then i'm cleaning up his fuckups. Yes, the boss is aware of the situation. anyone that knows me, knows i don't really keep my mouth shut.

I still need to get the bathroom and the front yard finished and am concerned about them both. But i'm not in a position to do either one of them with a jacked up knee and back. Sometime, a bone has to be thrown to me. give me a break. In a previous life, i must have been eeevvvilll.. i just can't seem to catch moment to breathe without something else fucked up happening. I am not complaining really, but i would just like to coast for a year or 2 through life instead of everyday having to be a conscious move toward not getting fucked. Life being fucked up doesn't stop it from being a good one, so don't get me wrong there. I got it pretty sweet with my Honey, my kids, my family, my job. Though it could always pay more, but what job could you really do that you would like to be paid less for doing? Yah.. thought so.
{listening to The Kingdom by Echo & The Bunnymen}

0 comments: