CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

morning

{listening to Trouble by Dave Matthews Band}

I just love mornings. They are so peaceful and quiet. I like the time to myself to sit and think about what the day has for me. Its when i get my thoughts together, plan my day. Lately, it is also when I feel the best physically. Some mornings i can even move. I love driving to work, with the sun just beginning to crack a smile. It illuminates the mountains and is nice and cool. Morning views from work really make me understand why I love colorado, despite being so far from my family.

I finally got my MRI scheduled. I'm a bit nervous but hope that it turns out well. The kids are off to a running start in school and both are liking their classes and their teachers so far (day 3, of course they like it).

This morning is a low pain morning. I slept well and am doing alright. Already as I have started sitting at my desk, the aches and pains have started getting worse, so I don't have high hopes for the day, but at least I got 30 mins or so of mobility today. The knee is doing better, the ankle and the back are doing worse.

I just finished reading "The Long Dark Tea Time of The Soul" by Douglas Adams. Great book. i really like all his books, they give you the opportunity to speculate and write portions for yourself. Sometimes that makes for a rough read, but they are always chock full of fantastic descriptions and situations and characters.

Today will be a good day...i will it so..

{listening to Kalimba Story by Earth Wind & Fire}

0 comments: