CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

totally tuesday

the good news is: no knee surgery. the bad news is 6-8 months of physical therapy. my knee is nonetheless jacked, just not broken. I hyper-extended the ligament and while its not torn, its not normal. I still get to wear my brace every day, but i can do more as long as i manage the pain. if it hurts, don't do that. the physical therapy is also for my neck and back, which is good too. i need to figure out what the hell is up with my back.

the Boy is home sick. damn cold from school.

i see attorney today. that should be interesting. i am a bit nervous but, sadly, i am going to need some medical reimbursement that i just cannot afford without intervention.

HD Dude is out today. this actually has no impact on my job, except i don't have to listen to him be irritating.

{listening to Rip This Joint by Rolling Stones}

0 comments: