CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

whew

I think i barely escaped yesterday. I left work early because my neck was just too much to bear without pain meds. I rescheduled my PT for earlier in the day, went there, then home, then to bed. can't say there was anything to my day except for sleep and pain meds. i didn't eat. i think i remember both kids coming in and giving me a hug, but i didn't move. guess that makes it a fan-dandy day, right? i didn't think so, but i was out of it and not feeling the pain anymore so i guess it was better than it started out.

today, i am stiff and sore and in pain, but the headache is dull enough to stop the vomiting from yesterday, so its better and i'm pretty sure i can make it through the day.


{listening to Head over Feet by Alanis Morrisette}

0 comments: