CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF

holy shit this has been the longest short week ever.
HD dude is gone. can't say i'm sad about it, though it means, not necessarily more work, but different. I have to answer phones again, in addition to doing all the work. at least he answered the phones.

PT yesterday was more than painful. I remain true to the statement that it is physical torture, not therapy. I understand why it needs to be done. The fact that it is painful and physically exhausting proves it. my neck is still jacked. I have blisters all over my knee from the brace.

Haven't been able to do much this week with my neck being totally scrunched up and stiff and sore. today is raining. I wish i could be home cuddled up with a book or movie.

0 comments: