CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

sniffle....

holy shit. a cold started on saturday and had progressively kicked my ass. today i can hardly swallow because of the sore throat.

PT today too, i dunno how i am going to do. My neck has been hurting alot for the past ocuple days. Pretty much solid tightness since last thurs. I need to change up the therapy or something. All last week, i left PT feeling worse than i went in. I will talk to her today.

The temp guy has to go. He's been here a week and has pissed off people, told them he can't help them and frankly i'm tired of hearing how great he is and how much everything we have here sucks. he can bitch about it being unemployed...Its a shame, he's a smart kid. just far too arrogant and cocky to do himself good. He'll find some job that wants a new smart ass. He'll get the job and be cut down to size. I don't have the patience to teach him how to be a decent human being. Being an asshole to people because your job is beneath you won't get you far. He won't be coming back on monday.

Did i mention i have a cold? am dying and suffering? my neck and knee hurt? k.. just wondering cause i feel like incredible ass.

Oh, yah.. my guild in WOW has shit the bed. I am being pulled in many directions, don't really want to leave th people, but i thin since the merger of the 2 guilds, there has been like 3 things done. Oh well.. what can i do, the powers that be still haven't gotten things together to set up officers, we are losing more people. I need to figure out how to get some stuff.

{listening to Sexy Ladies by Justin Timberlake}

0 comments: