CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 16, 2006

calling all mondays

Mondays, as i'm sure its been said before, need to go away. They generally suck. Today is actually a beautiful day outside, sunshine, slight breeze, not hot, not cold. Work is fairly slow, not too much going on, but a lot to do. So why the monday morning blues? Well, lets see....

I get shots in my neck. I have felt horrible all weekend, rendered useless most of saturday and sunday. I have more work than I want to think about to do at work. I need to do laundry and clean the bedroom, not to mention the house. The kids have this last week off for vacation. I wish I did. I am still not feeling well. Still need a vacation. Booked my Thanksgiving airline tickets. saw a movie i didn't want to see, while not feeling well

my neck is still hurting, alot. knee is still feeling alright with twinges of pain. day is almost over. hooray. go home and nap.

0 comments: