CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Chronic Pain

so, i haven't written anything in a few days. Let me tell you why. On friday, I had to leave work because my neck pain was so bad, causing such a horrible headache, that I had to go home and drug up and remove myself from it. This pretty much continued all weekend, spending more time in bed than not. Yesterday, my birthday, was more of the same and today, I am back to the inability to keep anything down, food, drink or otherwise. I totally see why people who live with severe pain want to end their lives. I understand. I am to the point of tears today with just pain. It frigging hurts and after a whole weekend of it, i just can't take it.

Welp, in the time I had to take a phone call, the vomiting started. My head is pounding, my neck flat out hurts. No amount of stretching or doing my exercises is relieving it. I have ice, no heat packs at work, unfortunately. I do have PT today, but unfortunately, I don't know if she is going to work me over like I need to be. I think i seriously need that knot just worked the hell out. I am going to try to call and get in the dr. maybe today. I also got another bill from the dr. Sheesh. medical bills are mounting. I truly cannot believe that my insurance told me it wasn't a very bad accident and I didn't get hurt too badly. WTF. that is ridiculous.

Ok.. thats all i have time to right between throwing up sessions. maybe tomorrow will be a better day. maybe today i will get into the dr.

0 comments: