CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 12, 2006

grumblin'

{Listening to: #34 by Dave Matthews Band}

I am tired. I am in pain. did i mention tired?
Ok, paused to get coffee.. yumm. today is a chilly, foggy day. I haven't watched the news to find out if its going to rain or snow or ice . Princess and I cleaned the house during the week. Not fun by any means, but the house is mostly clean. I think i might try carpets. I also might see about getting the damn tile laid out in the downstairs shower. Maybe i can start that. It needs to be done before the other shower falls apart. heh. Things you worry about when you buy a fixer upper. I love our house. I am tired of it bein white trash. I wish Honey would do more, but i can't seem to coax it out of him. Now that he has a job, maybe we can save for it.

Speaking of saving. I advised Honey that i would like to take a family vacation, on an airplane, staying in a hotel or rented condo next summer. I am hoping to get passports in the works too. but need to figure out what we are doing

Honey cracks me up. He bought himself a Nintendo DS today. Why? well, because he wanted something as "yipee i got a job" and because it will transfer games from the Nintendo WI. This made me laugh because the Wi isn't even out yet. You can't even pre-order it. Then he asked what i wanted for my b-day. Honestly, I don't know. The bathroom finished? help consistently cleaning the house? not to be in pain? no debt? plane tickets to AZ for thanksgiving?
Princess has a meet today. I hope she does well. She is still running varsity. I am proud of her and know that she is just kickin ass and takin names for a freshman. Found out that one of her XC teammates lives right by us. That is cool. Hardly any of them do. Her punishment for the grades is wearing off. I am letting her off with a week, and then once school starts she will be on limited computer time until her grades come up. No sense in dragging it out during the whole break, not going to help her at all.

The Boy's last football game was yesterday. He opted to ditch it. I can kinda understand why, he hasn't been played even in practice for the last couple weeks because of his tailbone, and in a 13 yr old mind, standing there is just a waste of time. There are people to chat it up with, things to do, etc. Still a bit pissed he gave up before the season was over, but oh well. He says he wants to run track. I hope he does. He's not the best athlete, but he tries and he's lost weight. I think he might do alright if he stuck with it. He just quits when he isn't the best. Now, his best friend is the best, the tallest,the most athletic, so i know its hard for christopher to not make a team or whatever. I hope he keeps tryin.

Ex was supposed to be here this weekend. Surprising (NOT!) that I haven't heard word one about whether he is stopping by to say hello for 10 mins to his kids. Stupid shit like that just annoys me. I think he will be surprised when i can't afford plane tickets for christmas. He needs to figure that out. I have paid or arranged payment for both kids on every holiday in the last like 3 yrs. He wants to see them, he can pay for it. Most of that has been me, willing to do whatever it takes to see Princess. Now, i love having them both with me, could care less really if they aren't with me for the holiday, and if he wants them, he needs to figure it out. And pay for it. I would consider helping him if he EVER followed through on a promise to help me out, but he hasn't, so i just don't give a shit. He can figure it out, see how it feels, work around my schedule. But that isn't even a consideration yet. He has to first talk to me about it. The last conversation was somewhat heated because i didn't give in to his every whim and volunteer to drop all my plans for what he wanted or volunteer to pay for it. We'll see how this pans out. The holidays aren't quite here yet.
{listening to Yaleo by Santana}
PS. I love the random shuffle on ITunes.

0 comments: