CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Ok, so today, I got a flu shot. Thats perfect for the day, I think.

Work is busy, but that's alright. makes the day go by faster. I have stuff to do. Interviews for help tomorrow, pay day today, physical therapy today, kids have some sort of halloween bullshit going on tonight, I would like to do some in game stuff tonight, but will probably get stuck handing out candy, controlling the barking dogs, keeping the black cat inside. All things halloween. It is also 23 degrees out today. Man is it cold. Can't imagine that its going to get warmer as night falls.

I am however, ready to do stuff in game tonight. I am also ready for PT today. I am looking forward to it. Maybe not having the shots in my neck has helped me feel a bit better today.

0 comments: