CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Craptacular!

thats how i feel. absolutely craptacular. Went and got the shots in my neck. this helps, in that it helps the muscles stop spasming, however, the short term is a migraine, unbelievable pain and the inability to move my head hardly at all. So, i went home, ate, took some valium, tried to go to bed. Had to take the princess over to her friends house for a sleep over, come back, tripped over the dog, strained my neck trying to not fall on my knee, brought myself to tears. 2 valium and I didn't sleep at all. So here I am at work, ice on my neck and head, dying. I have so much work to do today, and i feel like a humongous pile of turd. I have a 2 hr meeting today, at least its a fun one. I just don't feel good. I would love to nap through it, but thats not going to happen. Maybe before. I am at 1 valium and 1 naproxen while at work. I cannot cope with this pain today. Oh yeah, did i mention i get the pleasure of going to Physical Therapy after work today? I am hoping that she will massage the hell out of me and let me skip the exercises. I hurt.

0 comments: