CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

humpin

God, today is slow dragging day. The snow is gone, for now. I don't feel well after PT yesterday. I am going to have to discuss w/her some of the exercises. They actually make me feel worse. blah.

I am supposed to get the shots in my neck today, but i think i might pass. I need to get my PT recepts copied and over to the attorney. When do i have time for all this? criminey.

my neck is hardly moving today, migraine because of it. feel mostly like i want to throw up, but i also ate donuts so that could be part of it. heh.. i love donut holes from Dunkin Donuts.

Game is moderately stressful at the moment. I am not a guild leader, by default, not choice. Have some good people who are willing to help, but i just don't have time to put the effort into building this all up. I just wanna run instances.. sheesh already.. oh well..maybe when i log in i'll think of something. I just didn't want the responsibility. Too much RL going on right now, with work, therapy, kids, pain...holy moly.

0 comments: